What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We’re looking for a world-class Visual Designer to join our Platform User Experience team, who can craft industry-leading digital assets that bring our vision and products to life. They’ll be working closely with our team of User Experience Designers, User Experience Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, user-focused design solutions.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into user-facing designs.
- Partner with Creative and Brand to evolve and apply new design styles and aesthetics to our platform and products.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Design portfolio highlighting direct contributions on multiple web and mobile projects
- Experience working with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma)
- Strong Photoshop skills
- History of self-initiated projects
- Knowledge of and interest in product design and project strategy
- Detail-focused design skills
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Previous startup experience
- Entertainment or tech industry experience
- Knowledge of NFT space
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships
What we offer:
We are building a culture centered around hard-work and mutual respect. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision.
To best reflect our partners, collectors, and the culture around us internally, we are striving to create a workforce that brings to bear different viewpoints and experiences. We are actively working to create a culture here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all voices and allows our employees to bring their full and authentic selves to work everyday.