Cyber is on a mission to create an interconnected & decentralized immersive world that revolves around Art & Culture!
We have an incredibly active NFT community with more than 100K monthly active users and have recently closed a round of funding that will help us build an awesome corner of the internet! We're looking for a UX researcher who can help us navigate the unexplored!
- Implement analytics and leverage insight infrastructure, including analytics tools like Amplitude & Google Analytics.
- Conduct qualitative surveys and perform quantitative research to produce insights.
- Present insights that lead to product changes that improve key product metrics.
- Teach, mentor, and advocate for user-centered thinking and research best practices to reinforce a culture of informed, data-driven, and empathetic decision-making.
- 5+ years of UX research, testing experience and survey design, you have proven knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and tools, with experience implementing them.
- You have a portfolio of work samples focused on UX Research and Testing.
- You have an exceptional ability to synthesize multiple inputs (reporting data, metrics, qualitative, and quantitative insights) to arrive at recommendations that deliver user-focused outcomes for the team.
- You also have exceptional communication and storytelling skills, constant attention to detail, a positive attitude, open mind, and a passion for teamwork and collaboration.
Working at Cyber
- You get to wake up every morning and work on the coolest product ever
- Very Competitive salary (+ equity)
- Flexible work hours & entirely remote
- Super fun team
- Rayan may buy you a chair if you hint at it
- Daily company retreat (in the metaverse)
- Annual company retreat (not in the metaverse)