Dreamscape is looking for an innovative leader who knows how to effectively manage and lead, as well as interact professionally with our guests, towards the common goal of delivering superior customer service that is consistent with our company values and policies. Your particular area of focus is in leading the VR Tech Team in our Flagship store.
- Specific areas of responsibility center around the effective leadership oversight of the Dreamscape VR in-store Technical team.
- Responsible for all daily operations, including, but not limited to: guest service and guest relations, show quality, staff training, labor management, financial management, maintaining inventory for retail, F&B, maintain high show quality standards for guest devices, and show equipment
- Support the Teach Team in troubleshooting Technical issues as they arise, engaging as a liaison between the store, HQ, and Ascend / Zendesk.
- Support and manage a store schedule that is well balanced, financially feasible and guest satisfaction driven
- Execute as directed guest satisfaction surveys, staff reports, etc.
- Implement and follow through on company initiatives
- Maintain a cooperative relationship with company key stakeholders to ensure the goal of “best in class” guest service is met along in a safe, fun, clean and sanitary environment
- Collaborate and work with others to identify system (people, process, and technology) challenges and work alongside them to deliver solutions quickly
- Ensure all areas meet operational and facility standards, from staff and guest perspective, at all times
- From a Retail and Food/Beverage perspective, ensure optimal levels of stock on hand, accurate inventory
- Monitor show cycles and technical aspects of the show; create actionable plans to correct any issues related to the show within company guidelines
- Responsible for reconciling petty cash. Review financial numbers on a regular basis and make operational adjustments as necessary
- Practice proactive guest management by recognizing opportunities before they occur, resolving the ones that do, providing guests with a positive experience within company guidelines
- Provide direction, coaching, and leadership for all employee
- Attend and participate in required meetings and training
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervisory experience in Theater, Restaurant, Retail, or Tech-related Management experience in a high-volume operation
- Prior experience as stage technical director/stage automation a bonus
- Proven leadership and team skills: ability to interact with, motivate and manage all levels of staff
- Possess a passionate and professional approach to guest service with the ability to train, mentor, develop and engage staff accordingly
- Experience with various POS and CMS systems
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows Networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational planning and time management
- Working knowledge of VR technology and location-based entertainment (Highly-Preferred)