Stardust is building the metaverse – an interconnected world of games enabled by blockchain and NFTs.
Why work at Stardust?
At Stardust you won't be building just another SaaS product for game developers, you’ll be building the future. The Metaverse (think Ready Player One) is connecting games, finance, and social, while being the foundational layer for new economies, the future of work, fashion, and more. We’re looking for individuals who think big, want to change the future, and who can believe in the big ideas before they are mainstream. Challenging the status quo is what we do and we’re looking for someone to help turn crazy ideas into reality.
We've just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
⭐⭐⭐ We're looking for All Stars ⭐⭐⭐
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who understand why they are writing the code, how it will fit into the overall product, and how an end customer will benefit from it. A good engineer write code, a 10x engineer writes code and knows why they are writing it.
Learning is a key part of this role. We work with almost every blockchain and in many different programming languages, some mainstream and some custom to the blockchain we are working on.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, making sure they’re successful and have everything they need from the teamAbility to triage bugs and feature requests, escalate to proper engineer teams, and ship code to fix bugs if needed
- Keep track of how customers are doing on our product, maintain timelines, drive the “Stardust Integration Process” for teams that we need to shepherd
- Provide feedback to broader team on how we can improve customer integration processes and implement strategies to get more customers to launch
- 2+ years of experience shipping production quality code
- Customer relationship experience, forward facing
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with contributing to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, Discord, etc.)
- Blockchain knowledge, NFTs, DeFi, ect. Ethereum, Solana, Polygon
- Built a game before, either self-built or as part of a larger company