Are you a talented, experienced product manager looking for a new challenge? Bring your talents to Pixelcraft Studios! We are a fully remote dev house dedicated to delivering an entirely on-chain gaming experience for the Aavegotchi fan base.
In this role, you’ll be at the decision making level, leading a team to build key products within one of today’s most exciting NFT/metaverse projects. Joining our merry band of devs is a great opportunity for personal growth while also directly contributing to the important web3 revolution already underway.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team in delivering innovative, completely on-chain products.
- Create a plan of action with its own roadmap and goals.
- Collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain space.
It’s great if you:
Have experience managing people and are an effective communicator with an optimistic attitude. Experience managing teams with Agile Methodology and Scrum is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience in in product or project management
- Evidence of strong leadership skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing teams using Agile Methodology and Scrum
- Previous Web3 experience (product usage or development) is a plus
This position offers:
- Competitive salary
- Achievement-based bonuses
- A flexible, fully remote working arrangement
- A frenly team and work environment
About Pixelcraft Studios
Pixelcraft Studios is leading the way toward a world where gamers enjoy full ownership of their digital assets.
Our flagship title is The Gotchiverse, the groundbreaking DeFi RPG where participants have complete ownership of all in-game assets. While Pixelcraft builds the core game, it's the incredible Aavegotchi community that is enabled to directly impact development via AavegotchiDAO, a blockchain-based governance protocol.
In these ways and more, Pixelcraft Studios is pioneering the future of gaming by always putting the player first. Join us!