Metaview is a team of 20 who have built some of the biggest global successes in the gaming creator economy, esports and video games. We’re led by former Twitch leaders, and are backed by a stellar group of VCs, strategics and operators that are deeply connected in the gaming, creator and crypto industries.
We’re building the next generation creator content platform that will redefine creator-to-fan and community engagement through blockchain social tokens and showcase level gaming experiences. Our vision is to enable fans and creators, for the first time ever, to own a piece of the economy and community that they help build and grow — at Metaview, we believe all stakeholders should benefit from platform growth as one collective community at large.
We’re shooting for the moon ?, and are looking for exceptional, passionate builders including blockchain specialists, hackers, technologists, gaming experts, product gurus, and creator economy enthusiasts to take on this journey with us.
About the Position
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will lead client development on Metaview's web properties, including our external website (metaview.gg) and our content upload portal, Creator Studio. You will also be a key stakeholder in our unannounced project that aims to shake up the gaming creator patronage model with blockchain / decentralized technologies.
– Build out polished user experiences and applications using modern, component-based frameworks like React and Next.js
– Build reusable components and libraries that will be used across Metaview's web applications
– Act as a key stakeholder in product planning, roadmap review, and resource allocation
– Provide mentorship to the engineering team and help to build team culture, processes, and tools
– 5+ years of software development experience across frontend technologies
– Experience working with React and React frameworks
– Experience launching web applications or features, preferably work shipped to thousands of users
– High degree of accountability and sense of ownership
– Self-starter mentality – must be able to effectively work independently and autonomously
– Experience with Chakra UI and Storybook
– Familiarity with Figma for design / asset handoff
– Experience or interest in blockchain / decentralized technologies
– Highly competitive with top Series A funded startups with existing product and traction
– HQ in Los Angeles, local employees have flexible partial WFH policy.
– Can be full-time remote with travel to HQ for onsite requirements.