Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
Magic Leap is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to focus on architecture, migrate, manage and support our cloud software.
- Solid hands on experience in architecting and designing Cloud solutions for customer facing applications
- Experience with building modern web applications using microservices
- Define best practices around making our systems and services measurable and work with our various teams to get those best practices applied
- Collaborate with our global Engineering & Platform teams to ensure our services, platforms and infrastructure are emitting the right metrics
- Collect, aggregate and visualize the collected metrics to provide actionable insight
- Experience migrating workloads from AWS to GCP
- 5 years of experience in software engineering or DevOps.
- Prior experience with instrumenting mission critical services on a globally distributed level, using cloud hosting providers like AWS, GCP and more
- Prior experience with Cloud Watch, StackDriver, Prometheus, Data Dog, Sumo Logic
- Prior experience integrating to event management systems such as Pager Duty and with cybersecurity platforms such as Prisma Cloud
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent degree
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines