Stardust is building the metaverse – an interconnected world of games enabled by blockchain and NFTs.
Why work at Stardust?
At Stardust you won't be building just another SaaS product for game developers, you’ll be building the future. The Metaverse (think Ready Player One) is connecting games, finance, and social, while being the foundational layer for new economies, the future of work, fashion, and more. We’re looking for individuals who think big, want to change the future, and who can believe in the big ideas before they are mainstream. Challenging the status quo is what we do and we’re looking for someone to help turn crazy ideas into reality.
We've just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
⭐⭐⭐ We're looking for All Stars ⭐⭐⭐
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who understand why they are writing the code, how it will fit into the overall product, and how an end customer will benefit from it. A good engineer write code, a 10x engineer writes code and knows why they are writing it.
Learning is a key part of this role. We work with almost every blockchain and in many different programming languages, some mainstream and some custom to the blockchain we are working on.
What you'll be doing
- Architect and develop smart contracts
- Coordinate with broader team to integrate blockchain contracts into stack
- Keeping track of issues and either self-implement or design fixes
- Cross-train other team members on your designs and implementation
- Write well-tested and documented code
What we look for in you
- 2+ years blockchain experience (Solidity, Ethereum, or another blockchain)
- 5+ years engineering experience (either in-industry or side projects)
- Passionate about games and the metaverse
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience on multiple blockchains (Polygon, Solana, Flow, ImmutableX, ect.)
- Play / familiar with video games, or video game development
- Worked at a startup before
- AWS experience