We are a team of passionate people building the future of gaming and rethinking our business from the ground up. No single day will feel the same, and change is the only constant. If you love all that, plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to our customers in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), this is the job for you.
The Program Manager for New Business Opportunities will…
- Ideate new customer-centric business opportunities that have the potential to generate new revenue streams for GameStop's business.
- Develop, design and deploy the work required to execute and experiment with your projects in real-world environments.
- Optimize your experiments as you work cross-functionally with our Business Analyst, Project Finance Analyst and Test Experimentation analyst to continue learning about your ideas.
- Lead and manage your projects, ensuring projects complete on-time, under budget and up to customer expectations.
- Develop comprehensive implementation plans, including sequencing of tasks, staff planning and working effectively with Store Operations, Visual Merchandising, IT, Merchandising and others.
- Contribute to the profitability of projects by thinking critically about re-use and pivot points for each project you embark on.
- Interested in building the future of gaming
- Well versed or interested in learning more about fringe technologies – NFTs, Metaverse, etc.
- Well spoken — both through written and verbal communications
- Willing to move quickly, pitch new project ideas (at least) monthly
- Not afraid to fail