Save lives. Fulfill yours.
At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including communities of color, the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. The greater the diversity of our people, the better we can serve our communities.
The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our lifesaving mission. It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled.
The American Cancer Society recognizes that digital enablement has the power to change the way our constituents, caregivers, patients, and partners work with us by providing them with unmatched capabilities for digital execution, commerce and services. We are moving forward with a vision to be the world’s leading digital non-profit and social good organization. We are looking for a hands-on member of the Digital Products & Revenue team who will develop, execute, and support new ways to drive revenue, enhance customer experiences, and drive engagement with best-in-class Cryptocurrency, NFT’s and Blockchain services and strategies.
The Product Manager, Cryptocurrency & NFT will help define, manage, and deliver ACS's product roadmap, strategy, requirements, and problem definition. The role experience in emerging product roadmap-management with rapidly changing markets, strong analytics skills, along with significant experience in product discovery, setting business requirements, and product marketing. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a huge difference by driving the vision, strategy, and roadmap in the crypto, NFT, and blockchain space.
- Help develop, define, and oversee ACS’s cryptocurrency and NFT product roadmap; manage it to meet deliverables for the business
- Create, maintain, and socialize product concepts and roadmaps, establishing a shared vision across the enterprise by building consensus on priorities with key stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with external software or service partners which will be integral to the success of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with fundraising revenue teams, digital marketing, mission, and business operations to gain market, competitive, and constituent insights. Translate that into product impact & outcomes that drive unique value proposition, differentiation, and market share growth
- Own the end-to-end user experience. Interface with customers, partners, end users, internal and external stakeholders, to understand their needs and incorporate feedback.
- Build requirements and research new features and technologies to meet the organization’s revenue and fundraising needs, improve customer experiences, and enhance revenue.
- Work cross-functionally to identify, test, execute, and measure high-impact product changes.
- Develop effective go to market strategies and evangelize product demos to ensure successful product launch and ongoing adoption.
- Produce documentation, resources, and guides to guide utilization and adoption of products.
- Blend the best of 3rd part strategic partner research innovation and tech innovation, working with data science, analytics, and stakeholders to identify and prioritize new growth opportunities for revenue and mission.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to understand market demands and opportunities. Position products to meet customer demands and to appeal to unique consumer segments.
Revenue Performance & Evaluation
- Develop and manage product financials. Communicate with the executive team to champion your team's efforts and gain buy-in for product plans.
- Work with Digital Marketing Analytics team to provide revenue and adoption reports, market trends, and other determined metrics to develop data-driven strategies to monitor benchmarks, drive revenue and set site performance standards.
- 3+ years experience in product management, fintech, or related emerging field
- Experience product managing software related, payment processing or FinTech
- Experience with emerging product roadmap-management with rapidly changing markets
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to understand business needs, provide solutions to problems, set clear expectations, and effectively work with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated verbal and written communications to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of project team including remote staff.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines, to prioritize assignments as necessary, and to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a highly independent environment, remote and deliver to deadlines with consistency.
- Willingness and courage to act and lead change, roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through and orientation towards results.
- Team player with strong attention to detail and a customer service mindset with a focus on getting things done.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE:
- Product management experience, including a solid understanding of agile and waterfall development process.
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle and successfully bringing new products to market
- Knowledge and passion for cryptocurrency, non fungible token “NFT” and emerging digital markets
- Passion or prior experience with blockchain technology, Bitcoin, Ethereum, alternative digital currency, non fungible tokens, digital assets, financial and tax strategies for disposition of assets to non-profits
- Experience in developing partnerships that leverage 3rd party software that is used by a broad constituency and partner ecosystem
- Working at an enterprise level with revenue and marketing teams to ensure internal and 3rd party delivery organizations are enabled with the right tooling, and support to scale
The compensation range established for this position begins at a minimum of $78,000 annually.* Actual starting pay may differ based on non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, experience, skills, specialty, and education. *This rate is specific to Colorado.
The American Cancer Society has adopted a vaccination policy that requires all staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where prohibited by state law).
ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.