Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations. With a focus on gaming, education and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for everyone of our users. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that’s you, let’s go!
Please send your resume and cover letter describing why you are the best fit for the Principal Software Engineer position to [email protected]
We are looking for an experienced Principal Software Engineer who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate has a passion for and a proven track record of leading the development of and launching great games. This position is full-time and a fully remote position.
• You will work with state-of-the-art technology, and explore new solutions to surprise and delight our players
• You will lead a team of engineers in the technical direction, implementation of the product, and their professional development.
• Your goals will be to help manage and work towards delivering the technical development from concept to release and deliver high-quality games that achieve franchise initiatives, as well as attain their financial and schedule goals on time.
• Auditing the technical quality of all major project milestones
• Contribute substantially to the codebase
• Active engagement with team members and leadership in the ongoing evolution of the production process
• Become involved in mentoring apprentices and other technical team members in tools and processes
• 8+ years of AAA game development experience. 2+ years leading the development of and successfully shipping AAA games
• Expert understanding of Unreal Engine, Blueprints, and C++
• Ability to write and apply innovative techniques. Strong problem solving skills.
• Proactively seeks to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of programs across the product line
• Ability to identify risks early and often and suggest mitigation strategies that are thought through and consider multiple paths to a solution
• Strong understanding of coding process, standards, continuous integration, and testing principles
• Experience in technical leadership. Great communicator.
• Never afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• VR development experience is a plus, but not required.