What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We’re looking for a rockstar coordinator to join the Partnerships team. This role will work closely with each member of the team to support our partner relationships externally and manage partner operations and cross-functional processes internally.
- Coordinate the Partnerships team responsibilities within the creative, production and drop management process
- Manage partner production timelines by working with the cross-functional team across Creative, Product, Business Affairs, and Legal
- Assist on partner meetings, manage partner communication and assets
- Maintain Partnerships team tracking documents
- Help prepare necessary documents/presentations for internal and external meetings
- 2+ years of experience working in a client coordinator or account management role
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams with competing priorities
- Excellent in-person and virtual communication
- Driven to contribute and deliver value proactively
- Experience working with high-value brands, talent, and/or content creators
- Interest in the intersection of sports, music, entertainment and technology
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with a demonstrated capacity to handle objections positively with a solutions oriented approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team oriented
- Previous startup experience
What we offer:
We are building a culture centered around hard-work and mutual respect. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision.
To best reflect our partners, collectors, and the culture around us internally, we are striving to create a workforce that brings to bear different viewpoints and experiences. We are actively working to create a culture here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all voices and allows our employees to bring their full and authentic selves to work everyday.