Together Labs innovates technologies that empower people worldwide to connect, create and earn in virtual worlds. Our mission is to redefine social media as a catalyst for authentic human connection through the development of a family of products grounded in this core value. These include: IMVU, the world's largest friend and fashion discovery platform; VCOIN, the first regulatory-approved transferable digital currency; and WithMe, an upcoming mobile platform built on insights from the science of friendship.
The IMVU Marketing team is seeking a Manager, Product Marketing to lead research, strategies and planning for IMVU product and feature launches. We’re building a world-class Marketing team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and is obsessed with identifying marketing channels, solutions, and ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to our products and increase revenue.
The Product Marketing Manager holds a key role in the product development process, driving demand for products and features through effective integrated marketing and messaging programs. This individual will create and drive high-quality deliverables from direct reports as well as extended team members and partners. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products and their features in ways that will strengthen our brand, cross platform revenue, and user retention.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, a strong manager/partner, a skilled researcher, and a data-driven marketer ensuring that user and market feedback is fully integrated into product development and collaborates with key stakeholders to set go-to-market strategies and priorities. Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential. Familiarity with working across multiple functions and levels of the organization to collaboratively achieve goals is required.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research to identify pain points and opportunities across multiple products and features to increase adoption and revenue
- Foster ongoing advocacy for IMVU users
- Follow and analyze competitors and market trends to effectively position products and features
- Own the go-to-market plans for all new features and product launches integrating all channels and coordinating across and with various teams (Marketing, Design, Data Insights, Customer Support, Product Management, Merchandising, Monetization, and Growth ) to implement strategies
- Sign off on and create marketing materials to support go-to-market strategy ensuring messaging and positioning is segmented appropriately
- Regularly report on GTM performance and insights to senior leadership.
- Inspire and manage the product marketing team by fostering an environment that encourages professional growth
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing and Research, ideally for multi-platform consumer tech products
- Demonstrated ability to manage product marketing staff
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Proven experience in editing and writing marketing and UX copy
- Strong communicator and storyteller with the ability to develop programs that drive adoption and instill loyalty and drive revenue
- Ability to gather data insights based on marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in marketing, computer science, engineering, or related field
Together Labs innovates technologies that empower people worldwide to connect, create and earn in virtual worlds. Our mission is to redefine social media as a catalyst for authentic human connection through the development of a family of products grounded in this core value. These include: IMVU, the world's largest friendship discovery and social platform; VCOIN, the first regulatory-approved transferable digital currency; and WithMe, an upcoming mobile platform built on insights from the science of friendship. For more information, please visit https://togetherlabs.com/
Founded in 2004 and based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Together Labs is led by a team that's dedicated to pioneering the virtual reality industry. Together Labs is backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, Allegis Capital, Bridgescale Partners and Best Buy Capital.
Together Labs (formerly IMVU) has been recognized frequently as Best Place to Work in the Silicon Valley.