Metaview is a team of 20 who have built some of the biggest global successes in the gaming creator economy, esports and video games. We’re led by former Twitch leaders, and are backed by a stellar group of VCs, strategics and operators that are deeply connected in the gaming, creator and crypto industries.
We’re building the next generation creator content platform that will redefine creator-to-fan and community engagement through blockchain social tokens and showcase level gaming experiences. Our vision is to enable fans and creators, for the first time ever, to own a piece of the economy and community that they help build and grow — at Metaview, we believe all stakeholders should benefit from platform growth as one collective community at large.
We’re shooting for the moon ?, and are looking for exceptional, passionate builders including blockchain specialists, hackers, technologists, gaming experts, product gurus, and creator economy enthusiasts to take on this journey with us.
About the Position
Metaview seeks a Product Manager (Blockchain / Token) to manage the vision, user features and UX loops, and economic system for a groundbreaking, social economy for gaming creators and fans. You will be responsible for building and managing the core fun, the social experience that rewards fans and creators for engaging with each other and throughout the community. You will be a key leader in our unannounced project that aims to shake up the gaming creator-fan patronage model with blockchain / decentralized technologies. This role reports into our Chief Product Officer.
We're looking for a PM that can build and manage a creator and fan engagement system that is underpinned by a blockchain based currency and economy. We have the blueprints and need a product leader to bring this life and manage it. This is especially a great fit for someone with product experience with content creator platforms (e.g. Twitch, Patreon, YouTube, Instagram, TikToK, SnapChat) and/or Free-to-play mobile social games. Bonus points if you have designed systems and/or managed user economies.
- Lead product management and final design of Metaview’s social experience system (actions, incentives, rewards) and overall economy.
- Lead and also collaborate with designer on user stories/goals (for Creators, Fans/Viewers and Metaview), and acceptance criteria.
- Lead test and iteration cycles for feature and economy balancing, and general active management.
- Lead user (viewer and creator) feedback interviews and deliver actionable insights to the team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teammates to support implementation and roadmap planning.
- You'll be working directly with the leadership team of Metaview.
- 4-5+ years of product and design experience for social platforms, creator platforms or F2P mobile social games
- Strong understanding of social / entertainment balance between creators and fans (or players and game)
- Well versed in human interface guidelines for mobile-first experiences.
- Experience with a full development cycle experience from pre-production to launch and beyond.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal/presentation.
- High degree of accountability and sense of ownership.
- Self-starter mentality and intellectually curious.
- Experience or personal interest in blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies.
- A degree in Advanced Economics or Applied Statistics and/or demonstrable applied experience.
- Experience or personal interest in video games and/or content creators.
Compensation. Competitive with top Series A funded startups with existing product and traction.
Location. We have a hybrid work environment. HQ in Los Angeles, CA with flexible partial week WFH policy. Remote OK with travel to HQ for team onsite visits.
Contact. [email protected]
Everything we do is based on four essential values that define who we are: Community, Entertainment, Inclusion, and Accountability. These are our public-facing company values, but they ring just as true within our internal company culture.
Community We're a diverse collective who share a passion for shared gaming entertainment experiences. We're building a place where all members can participate, contribute and have fun.
Entertainment We come together to create and showcase the best entertainment for the community. The world of gaming is vast — creators, esports, communities, music, metaverse, crypto — and has endless moments to celebrate.
Inclusion & Respect Good vibes only. We're an inclusive community, embrace who you are and respect what you believe in. Together we create a fun, safe and respectful environment for everyone.
Responsibility & Accountability We lift each other up because we're all going higher. To do that as a team and community, all our members have a responsibility and accountability to each other and the broader community.