With more than two million downloads and millions of end users, Cesium is defining the standard for 3D geospatial across industries from the construction site to the battlefield, from outer space to underground. We are in an extraordinary position and are looking for a proven technical leader for our Smart Construction Dashboard team. Together with our partner Komatsu we are transforming the earthworks construction industry with our 3D visualization, analytics, and data pipeline at the forefront.
What you'll do:
- Participate in collaborative development using GitHub, code reviews, and CI
- Build and ship code. Expect to code every day.
- Lead the team in solving challenging problems in a fast-paced continuous learning environment
- Work with project management to understand customer requirements, break down tasks for the team, organize sprints, and shape the overall design and architecture of our applications.
- Communicate regularly with our partners and team members as a software development expert
- Be a role model and technical expert. Manage your team members to help grow their own capabilities and careers.
- Occasional travel to Japan (after COVID)
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience leading and supporting a multi-tenant web application in production
- A highly self-motivated and persistent individual who likes to be challenged and knows when to challenge others
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Experience with big data, or geospatial data and services is a bonus, but not required
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
- Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
- 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
- Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year, including a winter break
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events
- Center city office with roof deck and just steps from public transit
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded:
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
This role is based out of our headquarters in Philadelphia PA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.