We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to lead multichannel consumer campaigns in collaboration with the most forward-thinking brands in the crypto and NFT category. The right candidate loves variety and thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous role. They should be hands-on, creative, and data driven. Your ability to build and maintain relationships with key partners to amplify our announcements will be a key to success in this role.
The Partner Marketing Manager will have a unique opportunity to ideate, execute and conclude projects autonomously in tandem with Business Development , owning their area & directing their own work. Startup experience is a plus!
- Driving high impact comarketing campaigns - lead 2-5 initiatives per month (e.g. partnerships with Crypto.com, Binance, Trustwallet, Circle, Brave, Opera…).
- Multichannel execution - activate crypto/NFT influencers and KOLs across social media platforms, work through performance media and lifecycle marketing teams, coordinate owned & operated platforms and amplify with PR teams.
- Innovation - raise the creative bar by building new, exciting experiences for Unstoppable Domains and our partners’ users.
- Measurement - evaluate the success and impact of your campaigns against measurable and trackable quantitative goals.
- Relationships management - you will work hand to hand with our Business Development functions to create plans for our strategic partner accounts and optimize our joint brand experience and revenue opportunity.
- Track record in complex multichannel consumer campaign ideation, design and execution
- Experience in working with specialized teams to execute design, media and PR both in-house and through agencies.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-throughput startup environment.
- A keen desire to learn an exciting, fast moving category, its micro-communities, codes and memes. Wagmi! Actual knowledge of the blockchain/NFT/crypto space is a plus but not mandatory.
- At least 3 years of relevant hands-on experience client- or agency-side.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program