Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0. We’re looking for a bold, creative Rarible social media manager who will oversee the day to day and overarching management of our social communities across owned and operated platforms. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We’d love for you to join our growing team!
- Rarible is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Social Media Manager to educate, nurture, and develop audiences across our owned and operated digital community channels. Their primary role will be strategically mapping out and managing our conversation across our top communities including Twitter, Discord and Telegram. This person will also work closely with the broader Marketing Team to define, develop and execute an integrated community content calendar and strategy that brings our technology to life. This is a highly visible role and rewarding growth opportunity that reports directly to the VP, Head of Marketing. You will interact across functions including PR, Product, Engineering, Partner, Business Development, Support and Design teams. You will be responsible for driving engagement and community growth across key audiences and stakeholders at a critical point in Rarible’s growth trajectory, with the opportunity to grow your team.
- Own the day to day always-on global communication and content strategy, calendar, and engagement across our owned and operated community channels targeting artists, creators, curators, collectors and developers
- Facilitate and grow community relationships and engagements (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, Discord, and Telegram)
- Identify social media trends and breakthrough opportunities across community channels to ensure Rarible is at the forefront of the cultural zeitgeist
- Work collaboratively across functions to bring social media integration opportunities to the Partnership and Business Development Teams, collaborate with the Support Team to address support issues, and PR to feature product integrations and releases
- Own day to day community management, social listening, and editorial and publishing platforms, ensuring the Rarible voice breaks through the clutter and reaches target audiences in data-centric ways
- Build, manage, and optimize the community strategy, performance, and measurement across channels to achieve the best ROI
- Build and manage a data-led, channel-specific content library
- Oversee consistent channel-specific template refreshes in line with brand guidelines
Skills & Qualifications
- Active presence in Twitter, Discord, Instagram, and other social media channels
- Deep understanding and interest in the NFT landscape
- Understanding of the mechanics and content types across social media channels
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to communicate in a playful, warm, creative tone of voice
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, communications or related field or technical degree with relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, community management or content creation
- Experience at an enterprise software company is a plus
- Passion for community management and content curation/creation, building use cases and working with multiple stakeholders at once
- Self-starter who can self-prioritize tasks and remain productive with minimal supervision
- Balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Ability to succeed in a global, remote environment, working cross-company successfully to drive results
- Relentless innovator and creative thinker with the ability to form ideas into actions that translate into memorable marketing strategies and programs
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically
- Empathy and intuition
What do we offer📍
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship📍 Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams📍 Team that cares about products and working conditions📍 Flexible hours📍 Full-time, paid vacations 📍 Remote first with relocation packages available📍 Hardware and software support 📍 Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens