Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations. With a focus on gaming, education and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for everyone of our users. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. If our list of qualifications doesn’t quite match yours, don’t let that discourage you. Apply anyway! We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that’s you, let’s go!
Please send your resume and cover letter describing why you are the best fit for the Senior Server Architect position to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Senior Server Architect who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will be responsible for Netvrk’s server system development and deployment. This position is full-time and a fully remote position.
• Participate in engineering projects and drive architecture of server systems from initial concept to final specification.
• Work across engineering and manufacturing teams to define and execute system requirements from concept through large production deployments of server systems.
• Seek opportunities to collaborate with suppliers and procurement teams to ensure industry roadmaps are aligned to our system management needs.
• 5-10 years of experience working in architecture of complex servers.
• 3-5 years of experience developing server applications using primarily Google Firebase
• Experience designing and developing for large, horizontally scalable, high-transaction volume systems
• Deep understanding of hardware architecture and design of servers and the interaction between server architecture and at-scale datacenter deployment.
• Solid grasp of server standards for management, security, networking, storage, etc.
• Hands on experience in debugging hard problems that span software and hardware.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to lead multi-discipline teams.
• Experience with large projects involving co-development of custom processors or accelerators, systems and software.
• Experience with datacenter and cloud server deployments operations.
• Experienced with developing or working with cloud-based microservice architectures
Highly Preferred, if:
• You have a passion for gaming, marketplaces, and/or blockchain technology