Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do
Work closely with Head of Partnerships to help select, approve and on-board high profile partnerships for Fall Guys and other Mediatonic games. Main focus would be on supporting our in-game partnerships working with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver high profile and high performing integrations and long standing partnerships.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager to research and present on which partnerships we should focus on, be capable at creating compelling decks to present to partners to help sell the Fall Guys dream and be excited about building out our space in the Metaverse. Communication will be vital a you will be working across many internal and external key stakeholders.
In This Role You Will
- Research and propose potential in-game partnerships.
- Create internal and external presentations to support decisions.
- Own the partnerships reporting cycle - Ensure our partners are happy and have the visibility they need.
- Work closely with multiple teams and disciplines such as art, design, product and legal to hit deadlines.
- Create and maintain a partnership database.
- Own part of our existing partners to ensure.
- Own specific new partnerships with a view to identify new partners and areas to focus on for Fall guys such as fashion, creators and music.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years experience in either partnerships or Business Development within gaming or entertainment industry.
- Experience curating and tracking KPIs across multiple games, social platforms, and research to provide reports and appropriate actions.
- Enjoy creating internal and external facing documents to a high standard to help finalise deals.
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice To Have Skills
- Capable of working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Good understanding of Fall Guys and gaming industry in general and excitement around partnerships and helping to build the Metaverse.
- Incredibly strong communicator used to working across multiple teams, time zones and a variety of partners from indie devs to large media companies.