We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got good vibes. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The Coinbase Customer Experience (CX) organization plays an imperative role in achieving our mission. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer challenges, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to build an effortless experience. More specifically, the CX Operations team is dedicated to providing premier support and client services across our entire suite of products.
With the results-oriented goals of ramping up support for existing and new cryptocurrencies, we’re looking for a Process Owner to enable Verification & Fraud for NFT Support Operations efforts. You’re someone who is energized by thrilling developments across the cryptoeconomy and has in-depth operations and process optimization experience, with a keen eye for detail and organization. You’ll help support leaders enable critical thinking and maintain a core focus on providing the best possible experience for our customers while leveraging opportunities for efficiency gains and internal process enhancements.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Be the dedicated owner of a group of workflows aligned for the Verification and Fraud takedown process in NFT Operation, driving improvements and implementing changes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness with a particular focus on providing one-touch support for customer contacts.
- Own the creation of new workflows to support new product launches and support channels; develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) to be implemented across CX operations
- Perform metrics analysis to tune processes for your domain for quality & customer simplification
- Leverage an in-depth understanding of analytics to drive data-driven decisions, tracking performance of workflows against key operational metrics.
- Collaborate with customer support teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the tools, systems and processes in place today and the pain points associated with each.
- Act as a DRI on various CX initiatives that impact on workflows, providing consultation and taking point on ensuring that organizational changes that impact on workflows are cleanly executed ensuring a smooth experience for the customer.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Knowledge Management, Tools & Analytics and Voice the Customer in driving implementation of workflow improvements.
- Drive workflow maintenance audits on a regular cadence.
- Contribute to creation of standardised workflow sign off processes to ensure consistent high quality across each of our Operations teams.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to consolidate workflows factoring in both providing an optimal customer experience balanced with reducing cognitive overhead for our support teams.
- Assess, develop, and implement ways of optimizing and scaling processes to increase efficiency of this lifecycle segment.
- Drive the detailed definition and mapping for business processes (e.g., specific policies and conditions) by understanding business needs and applying best practices.
- Understand and advocate for operational support requirements when new programs or benefits are rolled out.
- Leverage data and analytical frameworks to identify key process issues, working with global process owners to ensure connections between various processes are understood and integrated.
- Effectively lead cross-functional meetings with clear document writing, agenda creation, note capture and follow-up activity coordination
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a flawless support experience for our global customer base
- Experience in program or process management for account risk or fraud takedown workflow and/or account verification process in social media platforms.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in operations, financial services, technology and/or customer support, specifically in a process or workflow design or improvement capacity with responsibility for multiple processes.
- Familiarity with tools including Google Apps, JIRA, Salesforce, Lucidchart, Confluence.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Experience in process design, including the creation of visual workflow products (e.g. value stream mapping)
Nice to haves:
- 3 years of experience within a scaled customer support environment
- Experience in multiple CX functions, including agents, quality assurance, training and operation management.
- Blockchain experience
- Lean Six Sigma (Greenbelt)
- Advanced degree in Business, Finance, customer service and/or crypto