A new and exciting venture that launches in 2021, OneOf has been finding new ways to bring NFTs to music fans in the ways they love and find usable. OneOf is a powerhouse in the music industry with signed artists including Whitney Houston, Doja Cat, H.E.R., Quincy Jones, John Legend, TLC, Charlie Puth, Jacob Collier, G-Eazy, AURORA, The Kid LAROI, Alesso and more.
OneOf is seeking a NFT Creative Manager to generate and facilitate creative ideation and execution across multiple drops. This role will interface closely with clients and creative agencies to ensure proper execution of all drop-related creative assets and will assist with drop gamification.
- Ideate innovative creative concepts for existing and prospective clients, including enticing experiential offerings to request from the client, tier designations & gamification of their assets.
- Collaborate with creative agencies and clients to ensure the proper creative execution of NFT assets within the specified delivery deadlines.
- Work with the Director of NFT Production to create drop packets for each client. These packets serve as the framework for each client’s drop(s) and include all relevant information such as creative assets, artist offerings, tier structure, quantity & price of each NFT, gamification, etc.
- Carefully manage deadlines and provide daily reports to the Director of NFT Production regarding project statuses and potential roadblocks.
- Efficiently manage the completion of more granular tasks in service of the larger NFT drops, allowing the Director of NFT Production to focus on big picture execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 2-5 years’ experience in a creative production or producorial role
- Background and interest in experience design, creative concepting, and/or gamification
- Experience with NFTs as artist, user, collector, or trader
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and handle multiple projects at once
Strong reputation working with interdisciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable, and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the Blockchain ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- An understanding of entertainment, media, and arts industry
This position reports to the VP of Marketing. Our offices are in Miami’s Wynwood Art District & in Los Angeles. We value our team and provide competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and flexible work policy.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture at OneOf, an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status, or another legally protected status.