Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0. We’re looking for a bold, dynamic Marketing Program Manager to drive cross-functional alignment, create efficient and repeatable processes, and deliver initiatives on time through consistent planning and tracking to fuel our growth.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
Rarible is seeking a dynamic Marketing Program Manager passionate about bringing marketing campaigns to life from an operations standpoint, managing global marketing roadmaps and timelines, holding people accountable for deliverables, finding synergies, and unblocking work to support business goals.
This role has global scope. You must have strong negotiating skills and ability to earn trust among various levels of stakeholders. Successful candidates should be comfortable with ambiguity, and have a proven track record of end-to-end project ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Rarible is seeking a dynamic Marketing Program Manager passionate about bringing marketing campaigns to life from an operations standpoint, managing global marketing roadmaps and timelines, holding people accountable for deliverables, finding synergies, and unblocking work to support business goals.
- This role has global scope. You must have strong negotiating skills and ability to earn trust among various levels of stakeholders. Successful candidates should be comfortable with ambiguity, and have a proven track record of end-to-end project ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Manage marketing planning process, timelines, production flow; help establish marketing operating procedures and plansCollaborate with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and external agencies to drive the development of assets to support these plans
- Manage the campaign development process and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and activation
- Ensure that all deliverables meet corporate brand and legal guidelines as well as quality standards
- Manage program budgets and vendor relationshipsCollaborate with others in marketing, sales and customer success to identify and address areas for improvement in our strategy, processes and execution
- Develop presentations and other documents to clearly communicate strategic plans to management, cross-functional partners and to the broader organizationDrive alignment and partner closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and projects
- Design, develop and maintain process workflows to support various marketing programsCollaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Management, Data & Analytics, Business Development, Finance
- Experience in implementing processes in a global environment.Develop required process documentation for business process implementation and rolloutEstablish appropriate KPIs to measure process performance, and identify process improvement opportunities.Lead stakeholder engagement, assess ongoing business needs, and build short-term and long-term program roadmaps and timelines to support business needs
- Work closely with internal teams to define and develop processes and tools needed to support program requirements that enable standardization, scale and efficiency
- Manage Ad hoc marketing tasks and JIRA ticketing systemSupport implementation of technology solutions and process automations efforts to improve workflow visibility, enhance controls and improve process efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, communications or related field or technical degree with relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing marketing programs at scale
- Proven track record of handling large-scale projects across a variety of cross-functional teams
- Solutions oriented with a curious & analytical mindsetDemonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
- Experience working at a tech company or has a track record of quickly ramping up on complex projects/environments.Ability to thrive in ambiguous environmentsExcited about unlocking the NFT economy
- Experience in leading and working in matrix teams and organizations
- Experience leading and working with media and creative agenciesDemonstrated experience in influencing cross-functional teams and defining operational success
- Experience influencing effectively cross-functionally across all levels of management
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with many different internal and external teams to ensure we are launching our programs seamlessly
- Self-starter who can self-prioritize tasks and remain productive with minimal supervision
- Balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign winsAbility to succeed in a global, remote environment, working cross-company successfully to drive results
- Relentless innovator and creative strategist with the ability to form ideas into actions that translate into memorable marketing strategies and programs
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Understanding of the crypto and NFT landscape Empathy and intuition
- Being a hustler & influencer on your own
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
- 📍 Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- 📍 Flexible hours
- 📍 Full-time, paid vacations
- 📍 Remote first with relocation packages available
- 📍 Hardware and software support
- 📍 Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens