A new and exciting venture that launched in 2021, OneOf has been finding new ways to bring NFTs to music fans in the ways they love and find useful. OneOf is a powerhouse in the music industry with signed artists including Whitney Houston, Doja Cat, H.E.R., Quincy Jones, TLC, Charlie Puth, Jacob Collier, G-Eazy, AURORA, The Kid LAROI, Alesso and more.
As part of our OneOf Marketing team, the Copywriter will be responsible for writing copy for all NFT drops and various marketing materials. You will be expected to translate NFT collection concepts into engaging, meaningful, and educational copy that tells a compelling story while also providing a crucial informational service to our users. You will conduct research, confirm facts, and do analysis that gives readers the information needed to inspire them to interact with our digital collectibles and our platform. You have a passion for designing creative copy that helps activate new users into the metaverse, and making each and every drop sound unique, rare, and OneOf a kind. You’re a master storyteller and have a keen knack for conceptualizing, brainstorming, and writing compelling content quickly.
- Write all copy for OneOf’s NFTs drops as well as all consumer-facing marketing materials
- Be the OneOf resident expert in editing, grammar, and proofreading and apply those skills and techniques to all external related copy
- Demystify and simplify NFT messaging for an inexperienced but crypto-curious audience
- Be an insight-driven storyteller for every asset you touch
- Approach all copy empathetically from standpoint of the user journey and experience
- Work collaboratively with NFT production team to meet fixed schedules and deadlines
- Actively use research and data to create and execute advancement strategies that position OneOf ahead of major trends
- Develop an ongoing editorial calendar with copy and concepts that align with brand voice/tone and marketing goals
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends in the blockchain, crypto and NFT spaces
- Develop a KPI map, OKRs, and target goals for the initial 30/60/90-day launch plan and then ongoing
- 5 to 7 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital & social
- Experience and knowledge in the NFT, blockchain and/or music industry
- Ability to proofread and self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to OneOf’s style
- Ability to work nimbly with multiple stakeholders and incorporate feedback quickly and effectively
- A portfolio of consumer-facing marketing material, preferably within the technology space
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Excellent writing, reading, proofreading, and editing skills
- Experience with engagement, traffic, and brand awareness KPIs.
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
- Highly proactive, organized, solutions-driven, digitally focused, and a great team player.
- Passion for crypto, NFTs specifically as it relates to advancement and development of Artists
This position reports to the VP of Marketing. This position will be located in Miami’s Wynwood Art District or Los Angeles. We value our team and provide competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and a very generous PTO and flexible work policy.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture at OneOf, an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status, or another legally protected status.