Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
Candy’s industry leading team is looking to add a high-speed Customer Experience Associate to help us lead the way with providing a low friction customer experience, an industry leading low risk user experience, and a community-first operational mentality in the rapidly growing NFT and digital asset space. We’re looking for someone with outstanding customer service skills, with a highly organized and can-do professional attitude. This position will wear multiple hats throughout the workday, will work closely with our customer experience team, fraud managers, support members, and will become an expert at handling all customer and fraud-risk related escalations through multiple communication channels like Zendesk and Discord.
The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to communicate professionally with a variety of customers from across the globe, will be able to prioritize projects, tasks, and our community-first mentality, and will be self-motivated, able to make calculated fraud + risk decisions within time restrictions, and will be able to provide outstanding support for Candy’s multiple teams in order to achieve our rapid-growth mission.
This position will be reporting directly to Candy’s Customer Experience team team, will be a key part of our rapidly growing company, and will help us lay the foundation for a world-class fraud and risk strategy.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will assist in combating fraudulent transactions, high-risk activity, customer escalations/disputes, and platform violations by helping to maintain Candy’s global low-fraud-low-risk-community-first strategy.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Support a variety of anti-fraud operational tasks, especially customer escalations, communications, and risk related issues in real time.
- Help develop and deploy counter-fraud and risk mitigation measures to maintain a low-friction low-risk environment for customers.
- Help manage all chargeback and dispute documentation, responses, and reporting.
- Monitor any changes in the fraud KPI thresholds, risk indicators, and alerting systems.
- Review, define, and implement fraud or account security rules or processes to mitigate losses.
- Analyze patterns of customer escalations, complaints, and behavior to identify emerging trends and implement or build controls and prevention techniques.
- Help to reduce customer friction by bridging the gap between manual reviews, automation, process improvements, and technology optimization.
- Investigate and provide resolutions to any payment, risk, security, or fraud related issues, all while providing outstanding customer service.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to help build a best-in-class fraud + risk program, and become one of the go-to team members for department related questions.
- Assist management with analysis, reporting, metrics tracking, and special projects.
WHO ARE YOU?
Note: If you do not meet all of the requirements, but believe you are still the ideal candidate for this role based on your education, experience, or skills from similar industries, we encourage you to still apply!
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Experience in roles such as ecommerce or digital fraud prevention, online risk management, technology fraud/risk mitigation, crypto, payments, NFT, cybersecurity, or analytics, or with proven hands-on digital/ecommerce fraud investigations, operations, training, or analysis experience.
- Experience with analyzing and fighting fraud for e-commerce, crypto, CNP payments, SaaS, digital goods, NFT, or online marketplaces.
- Have experience working with and utilizing Zendesk
- Some working experience or understanding or payment providers, alternative currencies (crypto), counter-fraud vendors/platforms, industry tools, or technology vendors.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret trends and develop recommendations to help identify new emerging threats or behaviors.
- Great interpersonal and cross-functional skills.
- Have strong time management skills and be detail-oriented, inquisitive in nature, and not afraid to ask questions.
- Have an analyst level understanding of digital fraud and risk terminology, technology, and exploits, to include: 2FA, MFA, Rules Engines, Machine Learning Utilization, ATO, Synthetic Identities, False IDs, Spoofing, Proxies, KYC, VPNs, Device IDs, Device Fingerprints, Geolocations, Exploits, Friendly Fraud, Bots, True Fraud, Friction, Chargebacks, CNP, Data Breaches, Mule Addresses, Recaptcha, and Social Engineering.
- Should have some experience or a basic working knowledge of industry vendors or technologies like Stripe, Circle, Bitcoin, Adyen, PayPal, Cybersource, Forter, Riskified, Kount, VRM, Sift Science, Fraugster, Signified, BlueSnap, FirstData, QuadPay, Onfido, or any other similar vendors.
Nice To Have Skills - Not Required:
- An understanding of the Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, NFT, or the Digital Assets industry.
- Experience in risk, fraud, or cybersecurity in relation to NFT, Crypto, Blockchain, or Digital Marketplace environments.
- Experience working with customer experience, customer support, or user experience teams.
- Have an understanding of digital/online payments, and how they relate to fraud/risk.
- Experience working alongside product, engineering, or data science team members.
- Experience gathering and submitting evidence to fight chargebacks.
- Have experience working with two-factor authentication systems, KYC tools, manual review techniques, or how to utilize them.
- Have experience working with other technology start-ups.
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.