At Bitski, we’ve been laying down the foundation for the metaverse since 2017 with the ambition of making it easy for creators, brands and developers to easily integrate into (and monetize) the metaverse.
We are on the hunt for a Content Producer at the cross-hairs of technology and culture that is up for the challenge of supporting the creation and programming of entertaining and educational content. Our goal is to inspire creators, developers, executives, and users to join Bitski in contributing to a more equitable digital economy with Web3.
We’re looking for someone who has the right level of cultural fluency and knowledge of technology to tell stories that demonstrate the power of blockchain to empower new forms of creativity while enabling new revenue streams.
We need a digital expert who is hyper-organized and a producer at heart with a wide breadth of experience in managing content calendars, especially pertaining to social media channels including Discord, Clubhouse, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube and more. Bonus points for any moderation skills, being a wizard in Asana, and a passion for keeping up with the latest news in technology and culture.
This role will support the Senior Marketing Manager in translating marketing strategies into social media plan execution that drives blockchain evangelization from a wide variety of audiences including game developers, marketing executives, and early adopters.
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain content calendar with an emphasis on recurring formats including guides, interviews, case study spotlights, and op-eds.
- See content production process through from briefing to execution.
- Program social channels with educational, entertaining and inspiring content that includes clear value propositions for users.
- Support in building social media strategy across owned social channels including Discord, Clubhouse, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube and more.
- Liaise with community managers, graphic designers, writers, video producers and more.
- Produce content that drives brand affinity, engagement, audience growth, and business conversions.
- Monitor content performance and adjust tactics to deliver business goalsSupport implementation of CRM including developing clear consumer journeys and segmented messaging across channels.
- Contribute to establishing a voice for Bitski that is knowledgeable, approachable, culturally fluent and entertaining.
- Communicate social media programming insights to key stakeholders, including social media content strategy and analytics.
- Develop holistic social media and community management strategies to support customer loyalty and product feedback loops.
- Source, negotiate with, and manage third-party agencies, vendors and freelancers as needed.
What We're Looking For:
- Four-year college degree (marketing, communications or journalism degree preferred)
- 4+ years of experience managing social media channels for a brand, platform, etc
- Ability to analyze data and share insights to inform editorial decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, news judgment and writing skills.
- Experience working in a CMS, implementing CRM tools, and using email marketing products such as Mailchimp.
- Passion for gaming, web3, culture and entertainment.
- Experience producing social-first video content Extensive working knowledge of Discord, Twitter, Clubhouse, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, including best practices.
- Ability to collect, analyze and use social media metrics to inform decision making.
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends to ensure an always-on brand presence.
- Excellent creative vision, delegation, and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to multitask and manage large projects.
- Working knowledge of Canva, Figma, or Adobe Photoshop; and video editing tools / software.
The metaverse isn't a single new place – it's a constellation of existing places where we spend our time online. These places will be brought together through an underlying connective tissue.
We see NFTs as the atomic unit of this connective tissue.
👨👩👧👦 Team & Culture
At Bitski, we constantly strive to create a team environment that allows members to do the best work of their lives while keeping in perspective that we're all fellow humans just trying to build cool shit. We offer a unique culture that values autonomy, open communication, and creativity. We're a relatively flat organization, so regardless of seniority, any Bitski team member has real potential to impact the trajectory of the company and overall industry.
Inclusion is paramount to our DNA. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that make up the spice of life. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
🏥 Our Benefits
We offer competitive salary and stock options, plus full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance). Regardless of gender, our parental leave policy is available to all employees. We encourage a 10-day minimum vacation policy.
✈ Work from Anywhere (within the USA)
The metaverse knows no physical boundaries. At Bitski, we have a hybrid work environment where everyone works remotely except for the occasional IRL off-site. We trust in our fellow teammates to get things done. Pay levels are not determined by geography either.
We're fortunate to be supported by a brilliant team of investors that support our relentless efforts to evolve the way we interact with digital content.
Ari Emmanuel (Endeavor)
Marcy Venture Partners [Jay-Z, Jay Brown (CEO, Roc Nation)]
Justin Blau (3LAU)
Dylan Field (Figma)
Troy Carter (Co-Founder, Q&A)
Bobby Goodlatte (Form Capital)
Palm Tree Crew (Kygo)
Mikey Krieger (Co-Founder, Instagram)
Trevor McFedries (Creator, Miquela)
Kayvon Beykpour (Twitter)
John Robinson (100 Thieves)
Dan Romero (Former VP, Coinbase)
TechCrunch: Bitski raises $19 million from a16z to become the ‘Shopify for NFTs’
Business Insider: Andreessen Horowitz backs a $19 million investment in NFT platform Bitski
Complex: Jay-Z’s Marcy Venture Partners Joins $19 Million Funding Round for NFT Platform Bitski
Vox: NFTs, the digital bits of anything that sell for millions of dollars, explained