The metaverse is the next iteration of the web and will become the gateway to most digital experiences and culture. Accelerating the adoption of the metaverse are NFTs, which make digital goods provably scarce and ownable for the first time. While it may seem like we’ve seen an explosion of NFTs, the market is only just beginning to launch. At Metaversal we are bringing the metaverse and NFTs into the lives of every individual. We’re scaling up our team to help us produce and invest in iconic NFT projects.
We’re looking for a Community Manager who has exceptional skills in fostering the growth of online and in-person communities at Metaversal. At Metaversal, community is paramount. Our Community Relationship Manager should understanding how to communicate directly with creators, consumers, and brands across all cultural sectors: fine art, fashion, music, gaming, and more. The ideal candidate understands that the future of culture is hybridized, inclusive, digital, and community-focused.
This is an exciting opportunity to dive deep into the world of blockchain technology, NFTs, and the metaverse from the ground up. The Metaversal team culture is inclusive, respectful, hardworking, ambitious, forward-thinking, fast-paced, and fully committed to helping creators unlock their potential in the metaverse.
- Create and oversee engaging content on platforms that include but are not limited to Discord, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter Spaces, Twitch, and others.
- Foster the growth of communities by creating incentives, programs, and events (in-person and online).
- Serve as the Metaversal brand ambassador to a wide variety of online communities.
- Engage with NFT communities, artists, entrepreneurs, and creators to build relationships and drive our business pipeline.
- Provide support to individuals on social platforms by answering questions and responding with commentary from the Metaversal perspective.
- Provide additional content and asset creation support to the Marketing Manager as needed.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Familiarity with NFTs and their history
- Demonstrated experience building successful social media strategies platforms within cultural sectors
- Demonstrated experience building, implementing, and managing a robust communications calendar and reporting on the related performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills, high EQ, an ability to think creatively, strategically, and innovatively
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Comfort working in a startup environment with wide-ranging responsibilities
- Expertise within cultural sectors and nuanced understanding of the relevant audiences (e.g. the arts, fashion, music, gaming, sports)
- Creative approach to planning unique community events and experiences
- [Bonus] Demonstrated experience in handling community crisis
- [Bonus] Experience with NFTs and investing in crypto
- [Bonus] Prior crypto community management experience
- [Bonus] Relevant graduate degree
- [Bonus] Experience engaging the gaming community