Decentral Games (DG) is a vibrant start-up composed of over 40 talented people located in 26 countries across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation in the metaverse, Decentral Games is a leading creative force in this new industry.
DG is a next-generation entertainment and play-to-earn GameFi DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization). The company is backed by key investor Digital Currency Group (DCG), whose principal subsidiary Grayscale is the world's biggest bitcoin and cryptocurrency fund manager and manages $40 billion in assets. A leading metaverse project and the world’s first to provide metaverse employment opportunities, DG is also the first DAO to own, govern, and monetize virtual land.
We develop 3D metaverse games on blockchain for both consumer and business markets. Our games include NFTs, play-to-earn models, wager-based games, and 3D virtual events games revolving around music entertainment with immersive experience.
We are committed to enriching our user’s lives with immersive and memorable experiences in the metaverse. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Decentral Games, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create!
Decentral Games has experienced explosive growth since its launch and is now played by thousands of users monthly, featured in the media regularly, and is flourishing with partnerships. You will be in charge of leveraging this momentum and growing the user base to the next level.
The ideal candidate loves taking on big challenges, is data-driven, and enjoys coming up with new tactics and plans to unleash both organic and incentivized growth.
- Design and execute end-to-end exhaustive marketing campaigns that foster Decentral Games’ users acquisition, usage growth and retention, including but not limited to Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Paid Advertising
- Optimize Decentral Games’ acquisition/ conversion points and onboarding funnels
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution, reporting and optimization to drive performance indicators in alignment with marketing team objectives.
- Work closely with community management, copywriting, and content teams to create and manage campaigns and events to drive new audiences and increase engagement
- Manage the creation, implementation, and distribution of creative assets across different platforms
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance, leveraging insights and trends, to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance
- Test, discover and untap new paid and organic acquisition channels.
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocations recommendations across programmatic and/or paid social media channels, leveraging first-party and any third-party data, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency.
- Anticipate trends and keep your finger on the pulse on digital marketing innovation.
- 5+ years of full-stack marketing roles in consumer marketing, ideally in gaming and/or technology products
- Passionate about gaming and/or crypto. Work experience in crypto space is a plus.
- Experience launching new games or marketplace platforms to the consumer market
- A self-starter who can work successfully on multiple campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Data-driven decision making, possesses strong analytical skills, and are comfortable dealing with data
- Comfortable dealing with business intelligence tools and/or SQL
- Experience in optimizing campaign landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and customers through marketing material
- Excellent organizational, time management, and cross functional collaboration skills are a must.
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and developing business case
- Knowledge of the online advertising ecosystems and the diverse AdTech/MarTech/DataTech landscapes is a plus.
- Remote; work from the comfort of your home
- This role reports to the CMO and may have managerial responsibility as the team expands
- Basic + $DG token + performance bonus