Get to Know Voice
Voice is an NFT platform for emerging creators. NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) will fundamentally change the entire internet and how the world interacts with it. Voice enables novel ways for Creators to earn from, interact with, and create with their supporters and collaborators.
Come join us and build the future.
Voice is seeking a graphic designer to join a small but mighty marketing team in an incredibly exciting moment for our company. Our ideal candidate is excited to dream up, execute and ideate a brand identity. This role will give someone experience across a variety of design types, including social media, digital advertising, landing pages, and more.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. In addition to doing ground breaking work, this role will be given flexibility to explore new areas of opportunity and lead those initiatives. We are looking for the best and brightest to take our platform to the next level. Are you it?
Where you will make an impact:
- Take marketing concepts and turn them into visual storytelling experiences
- Executes projects from concept to mock ups, and take graphic concepts from initial exploration through development and refinement to final art
- Deliver assets for email, display advertising, direct mail and various other marketing content pieces
- Turn marketing goals into strategic and remarkable creative that results in increased awareness, growth, and engagement for the brand.
- Collaborate with different teams to develop and elevate the Voice brand throughout all projects and touch-points, including advertising and in app experiences.
- Contribute to the growth and refinement of the visual vocabulary of Voice.
What makes you a fit for us
- Advertising agency or creative agency environment experience preferred, but not a must.
- Organized & able to manage multiple projects at once, both short- and long-term.
- Understanding of creative, design and marketing processes
- Proactive Attitude. Never afraid to raise a hand and jump into new and exciting projects.
- Have the desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines.
- High School Diploma or GED required: BA/BS in Art/Graphic design/Communications or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Adobe Design Suite, Figma and Google Suite fluent
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames