Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, are emerging as an expressive medium for individuals, creators and brands. Coinbase’s NFT platform will introduce a simple way to connect and engage with this ever growing community, as well as new customer segments. To support this endeavor, the Customer Experience team is building out an NFT Partner Success organization which will be responsible for providing a white glove experience to some of the most prominent creators in the space.
Read more about our values and culture here.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Provide thought leadership to strengthen Coinbase’s muscle in supporting the broader crypto ecosystem by building out a world class NFT Partner Success organization.
- Ensure that there is top talent in every seat by effectively hiring, managing and developing a world class partner success team.
- Define and deliver on organizational-level OKR’s, operational success metrics and shared KPI’s with internal stakeholders including Business Development and Sales.
- Map out the customer journey and optimize for scale, starting with top of funnel onboarding and ensuring white glove service throughout the engagement including product demos, facilitating drop schedules and execution, and minting support
- Develop strategies to support partners across key verticals, including but not limited to art, entertainment, gaming, music, sports and more.
- Leverage existing CX infrastructure, ensuring the Partner Success team is able to leverage key focus areas across analytics, channel strategy, content, quality, technology, training and voice of the customer.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and reporting, including the introduction of new data points and methods for measuring social sentiment.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 2+ years in blockchain operations, crypto, NFTs (can be augmented with deep experience based on passion for the industry and technology)
- Strong judgement and eye for detail
- Ability to leveraging data to guide decision making and influence stakeholders
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 15% to Coinbase offices and for in-person client meetings
Nice to haves:
- In-depth experience across the NFT landscape
- Advanced experience in project management, analytics and/or quality assurance.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or blockchain.
- Advanced understanding, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.