Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. In its first two months since launch, Magic Eden has $200M+ in GMV and is the dominant NFT platform on Solana.
Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace. The Customer Service Lead is responsible for delivering outstanding customer support and standing up the CS function at Magic Eden.
Customer Service Lead Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build a short-term and long-term customer service strategy to match our plans for scale
- Propose and implement a staffing plan to support current and future growth
- Hire and manage a CS team
- Owner of reviewing and resolving all customer questions, complaints, and escalations
- Implement the appropriate CS tools to manage, track, and respond to inquiries and feedback across inbound channels (twitter, discord, email, instagram)
- Develop programs and procedures to drive efficiency in resolving customer issues and mitigate contacts
- Aggregate customer feedback to provide back to product and Eng for feature updates and advocate for future development work in service of customers. Ability to identify and prioritize highest leverage opportunities that will require cross-functional resources.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, partnerships, product and engineering to see that customer needs are being met
Skills and Qualifications
- Startup experience leading and scaling a customer service function at a quickly growing company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership experience hiring, training, and managing a customer support team
- Experience with customer support tools
- Customer-first mindset
- Results-oriented and data-driven
- Strong sense of curiosity and love for learning
Nice to Haves
- Experience managing CS across social channels: twitter, discord, instagram
- Passionate about NFTs and specifically Solana
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and web3 applications