What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer to help us deliver on a new blockchain platform, which will be written in TypeScript and C++. You will design, implement, test, deploy, and manage a large-scale global software system. Experience with formal verification is helpful but not required. This is foundational work that will help drive us towards building a world-class NFT experience.
- Work with others to design and build our systems
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Demonstrate great knowledge of programming tools and the ability to regularly produce working, correct code
- Have the ability to understand that a decentralized, co-integrated, and thriving ecosystem leads to better products overall long-term success for blockchains and humanity
- Collaborate with software engineers, enabling them to design, develop and deploy software quickly, reliably and securely
- Proactively communicate progress plans and blockers
- Gain consensus with fellow teammates and stakeholders
- Wear multiple hats while touching multiple parts of our tech stack
- You have 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- You have demonstrated excellence in software engineering including exposure to distributed systems, scalability, and algorithms
- You have a background in computer science and a knowledge of various programming paradigms
- You have focused on delivering impactful results that consumers benefit from in a blockchain ecosystem
- You have experience with architecture and design of blockchain solutions through deep knowledge of Solidity
- You have deep knowledge of contract deployment and maintenance
- You have experience scaling hybrid systems (centralized interacting with decentralized) and NFT minting
- Professional TypeScript experience
- A beginner's mind and open interest in learning new tech
- Open communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and accountable in a dynamic environment
- Commitment to long term impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team oriented
- Previous startup experience
- Desire to help build a unicorn
What we offer:
We are building a culture centered around hard-work and mutual respect. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision.
To best reflect our partners, collectors, and the culture around us internally, we are striving to create a workforce that brings to bear different viewpoints and experiences. We are actively working to create a culture here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all voices and allows our employees to bring their full and authentic selves to work everyday.