SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Editorial at SuperRare Labs:
We are looking for an Associate Editor. We value creativity, hustle & grit, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours EST to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
As SuperRare Labs grows, we're expanding our editorial efforts into the semi-independent One/one magazine covering the fast-evolving, subversive CryptoArt community and the growth and future of NFTs, blockchain networks and the forthcoming metaverse. We work within the SuperRare ecosystem but seek to cover the NFT and CryptoArt community as a whole.
We're building a new magazine that provides context and storytelling to the exciting and fast evolving world of digital art through compelling artist profiles, data-driven market analysis, and thought-provoking pieces about CryptoArt and its place in history.
What you'll do:
- Interview artists and write profile pieces
- Review and edit incoming submissions from artists and freelancers
- Research and write data-driven artist discovery articles and lists
- Report on SuperRare Spaces, Crypto Twitter and the larger SuperRare network
- Participate in covering exhibitions and other events
- Help with SEO, headline writing and digital production of the magazine
- Assist in the publishing of our weekly newsletter
What you have:
- Strong writing and editing, with experience in digital media
- Understanding of full-cycle digital content production
- Self starting and able to work in a fast paced environment
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Experience taking professional photographs
- Background in art history and/or experience with digital arts
- An interest in crypto, NFT, and Web3.0
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we're passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely – maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign – we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you – join us as we discover the wild frontier!