What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Tech Team. This individual will play a leading role in building databases and operating systems. Above all, you will push and refine our proprietary technologies, platforms, and creative practices. This is foundational work that will help drive us towards building a world-class NFT experience.
- Build core infrastructure software (APIs, microservices, database modeling), instrument them for performance, and optimize for throughput
- Work on integrating backend services such as decentralized databases, user authentication, eCommerce platforms, and customer insight systems into our products
- Work in collaboration with UX engineers and product managers to implement platform requirements
- Write robust, scalable, well-designed software that is easy to maintain and well tested
- Push and refine our proprietary technologies, platforms, and creative practices
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, HCI, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- You have experience developing and/or integrating decentralized technologies, infrastructure, and data systems
- You have experience with cloud systems such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- You have experience building custom SaaS applications and APIs
- You have a strong understanding of the modern deployment process, comfort with docker, containerization, testing and build pipelines
- You can drive and execute several initiatives simultaneously
- You take ownership of everything you do and have opinions on the features you’re working on
- Open communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and accountable in a dynamic environment
- Commitment to long term impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team oriented
- Previous startup experience
- Desire to help build a unicorn
What we offer:
We are building a culture centered around hard-work and mutual respect. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision.
To best reflect our partners, collectors, and the culture around us internally, we are striving to create a workforce that brings to bear different viewpoints and experiences. We are actively working to create a culture here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all voices and allows our employees to bring their full and authentic selves to work everyday.