Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we’re determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you’re looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Responsible for providing support for Coinbase customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat).
- Handle, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 and/or 3 issues, inquiries and escalations.
- Communicate with internal and external partners in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle hi-priority queues and provide daily handovers to global operational teams.
- Document updates and changes to new and existing processes, training decks and flowcharts.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Train and mentor support analysts and vendor agent teams in onshore and offshore locations.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of metrics in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and bugs.
- Provide insights, suggestions and feedback to managers and leads.
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in customer experience / customer support in a technology company.
- Experience with crypto, NFT or other relevant operational domains.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Phenomenal communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Familiarity with blockchain, decentralized applications (dApp), and NFTs
- Strong decision-making skills and eye for detail
- Ability to leveraging data to guide decision making and influence stakeholders
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations based on business need.
Nice to haves:
- Call center management, including KPIs and process design
- Comfortable leading teams in a remote working environment
- Experience with BPO vendor management.
- Expert knowledge of NFT market
- Advanced experience in project management, analytics and/or quality assurance.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or blockchain.
- Advanced understanding, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.